Monday, September 28, 2009

Sandals Bahamas here we come!

As you may know, Ever After is a representative and major fan of Sandals vacations and honeymoons! It's the most romantic place in the world because it is designed for couples! Everything is included: fabulous meals, luxury suites, activities, etc! I can't say how impressed I am with Sandals! The service, the value, the views- Wow!



Today (~6:45 am), I am off to Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort! This is the fourth time I've been to the Bahamas, but the first time I've been to a Sandal's property there! I can't wait to see the difference. I have been to both Freeport and Nassau, Bahama.

The first two times I went we stayed in hotels on the island. They were a run down and not ideal by most standards. I liked the local markets, the crystal blue waters, the culture... but I was not impressed with the resorts. The third time I visited via cruise- that was fun! We stayed in port overnight and were able to explore a little. We went shopping, visited Atlantis, went scuba diving! It was great-but one day does not give you enough time to relax or explore the island!
I expect this trip to be very different than any before! This one will be filled with relaxing beaches, yummy food, fire dancing, and luxurious rooms!
Go Sandals!
Planner Girl:)

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, We at U.T. Labor & Delivery think this is a great place to find info for a great vacation. Edie (I will be calling you.)

    ReplyDelete