Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary Amber + Cory

Happy Anniversary to
Amber and Cory Fones
July 26, 2008

When Cory arrived to the rehearsal he pulled me to the side and quietly said,
“I have a surprise for Amber and I need to know when we can give it to her.”
“Ok” I said, “where is it?”
“It’s a car, it’s out front” Cory said softly.
“A card, with a ‘d’?” I said, knowing that I must have heard him wrong.
“No, a car without a d!” He said.
We decided that after the rehearsal, he and all the guests would go around to the front of the property while I asked Amber some questions. He came to the front door and rang the doorbell. I asked her if she would see what they wanted. To her surprise, it was a new BMW!
Cory had bought the car in Illinois where they live and had it brought down to Knoxville for her.
The next day, Amber and I had a good laugh as she said, “I got him a card, with a ‘d’!”

Vendors
Simply Southern Catering
Lisa Foster Design
Rosewood Photography
Al Colombo Violinist
Gary Loe Productions
All Occasion Party Rental

This is a great picture of Amber and her dad looking out the window at arriving guests! Remember to cherish those moments of your wedding day!

Amber used a notebook that she was chained to the entire planning process. She loved planning her wedding so much that she decided to become a planner in Illinois!

Wishing you happy planning and a happily Ever After!
Planner Girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment