Monday, January 17, 2011

Diary of a Bride: Heidi

Heidi and Daniel
June 4, 2011












Q: How did you meet?
A: Well, I met Daniel through his best friend. Daniel and I became friends long distance through Facebook and it just grew from there.



Q: How did he propose?
A: Daniel proposed on skype while he was on his Coast Guard Cutter in the middle of the ocean, somewhere near South America.



Q: What’s the best thing about planning?
A: It's fun to plan a big party! However, there are so many choices and I never feel like I can pick just one. I'm always afraid I'm not going to pick the best one for me. I love the thought of all of our friends and family coming together to celebrate.








Q: What’s the worst thing about planning?
A: The money. I never knew how expensive it would all be. And having to drop something you always wanted because you can't afford it.

Q: Any other thoughts?
A: I've just learned that I can't get everything that I want and I'm ok with that, but that in the end, everything will be beautiful and all that matters is that I'm marrying the best man in the world for me!


We love our brides!
Thanks Heidi,
Planner Girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment